- Suitable for use with cloth diapers
- Talc Free
- Made With Care In Quebec
- An absorbent powder with antiseptic, antibacterial and healing qualities
- Contains amaranth our, well-known for treating skin irritations and redness
- Contains Provitamin B5 known for its anti-inflammatory and softening properties; it contributes to the repair of sensitive skin
- Contains Aloe Vera extract, rich in vitamins, amino acids, enzymes et proteins; an ingredient that softens and helps moisturize sensitive skin
- Suitable for use with cloth diapers as it contains no zinc
- Completely biodegradable
DIRECTION OF USE
After bath time and at each diaper change, cover the applicator with a dusting of powder and gently apply the product onto baby’s bottom and body.
* Discontinue use if irritation occurs and avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Root Starch, Kaolin, D-L Panthenol, Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Parfum*.
* Alcohol-free and phthalate-free, IFRA Certified
Last 12 months once opened
Not tested on animals
Tested in laboratory
For Babies, but kids of All Ages Can Enjoy It!